KPPIKG 2019 Dental Photo Competition Rules and Guidelines
Closing Date: September 1st, 2019
We are pleased to announce the dentists and dental students to present your artistic side in a photography contest with the theme ‘DENT is ART’. This theme is want to explore your sense of ART in your daily work as a dentist / researcher. Your photo should reflect your DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW /PERSPECTIVE of the objects used or found in your daily dental practice.
Guidelines submission of dental photography competition
- The competition is open for all KPPIKG 2019 participant
- Submissions will be accepted until September 1st 2019.
- All photos must relate to theme of the competition.
- The photo must be taken by the participant and have never been published on national scale print media and have never won awards in national or international photography competitions.
- Photos included in the competition are the result of using a digital camera.
- Basic technical editing is permitted, limited to improve photo quality (sharpening, cropping, color balance, and color saturation) without changing the authenticity of the photo object
- Each photo should be a single picture not a a combination of more than 1 photo.
- Participants are allowed to send a maximum of 3 files of photographs
- Black and White entries are accepted.
- Photos should be accompanied by:
- Name and affiliation of submitter
- Description of the photo contents - suitable for use as a caption
- Submitted Photo must be in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 1 MB in size, no larger than 5 MB and suitable for publication.
- All entry needs to be sent in digital format (JPEG) and MUST include a direct link to the entry from google drive (i.e. https://drive.google.com/file/……). Failure to provide a direct link may result in disqualification of the entry. Please use short link services such as bit.ly or goo.gl for long URLs.
- The direct link should be submitted through our website www.kppikg.com Please enter only one submission on each entry form. For additional entries, please use additional entry forms.
- Tags, initials, signature, frame, logos or any other references added by the participant are not allowed.
- The committee has the right to ask for the original/RAW file.
- The judges reserves the right to disqualify any participant whose entry that breach any of the Rules.
- By submitting the photo, you warrant that:
- You own the copyright to your entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties.
- The participant, by submitting an image for the competition, will be regarded as having granted the committee the right to reproduce and use the image in broadcast, print, and/or electronic media.
- The four best photographs will receive prizes:
- Million rupiahs
- The winning photos will be published In KPPIKG media social